Council Services Council Services

Central Highlands Regional Council provides an extensive list of services for its community. The links below will provide you with up to date information on your chosen subject via the CHRC website.

Animal Management

Building Permits

Community Consultation

Council Meetings

Disaster Management

Local Laws


RADF (Regional Arts Development Fund)


Town Planning


Waste Collection and Recycling

Water Restrictions

Further service listings and information can be found directly on the CHRC website -